HSC Routine 2020 has been published by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka. The HSC exam routine 2020 for all education board, Bangladesh has been published on August 28th, 2019. According to the routine, the HSC exam 2020 has to be started from 1st April 2020 Wednesday. But the exam has been postponed due to coronavirus outbreak.
HSC 2020 and equivalent exams will be started in late September or early October 2020.
The education boards have already started various preparations by preparing a roadmap.
- One examinee will sit on one bench.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed in front of the gates of the exam centers.
- HSC exams may begin 15 days after coronavirus conditions return to normal.
The number of test centers will be increased to ensure hygiene. For this, a list of good educational institutions has been sought outside the designated center of the Board of Education. Examinations will be organized in those educational institutions by expanding the centers in a new way.
You may also like:
When HSC Routine 2020 will be published?
The first HSC routine 2020 was published on 28th August 2020. You can download the routine from the official website of the Intermediate and Secondary Education Board, Dhaka.
This routine will be effective for Dhaka, Rajshahi, Jessore, Comilla, Chottogram, Barishal, Sylhet, Dinajpur, and Mymensingh education board. Authorities can change the routine if special needs arise.
But for the coronavirus outbreak, the exam has been postponed on 22 March 2020. The new routine hasn’t published yet.
When HSC Exam 2020 will be Started?
HSC exam 2020 was supposed to start on 1st April 2020, Wednesday. But the coronavirus outbreak the exam has been postponed. The notice was issued on March 22. Here is the original notice from the Dhaka Education Board.
HSC Routine 2020 (Previously Published and not Active)
Here is the previously published HSC routine 2020, which is active right now. The exam date will be changed, But the exam sequence would be the same.
The first exam will Bengali (Compulsory) 1st paper, subject code: 101. The exam will be started at 2:00 PM and will end at 5:00 PM.
Thirty minutes before the start of the exam, the candidate must take the seat in the exam room.
N.B.: Engineering Drawing and Workshop Practice 1st Paper exam will be held on 16th April 2020 at the students’ own college.
Every College Principal must collect the question paper from the main exam center within 9:00 AM to take the exam. The test must be taken on a drawing sheet.
However, the center code mentioned at the admit card has to be used in the title letter and all the papers.
- Theoretical Exam Start: 1st April 2020, Wednesday
- Theoretical Exam End: 4th May 2020, Monday
- First Exam: Bengali (Compulsory) 1st Paper
- Theoretical Exam time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Practical Exam Start: 5th May 2020, Tuesday
- Practical Exam End: 13th May 2020, Wednesday
N.B.: The exam date was previously published, which is not active right now. We will publish the new dates as soon as the new routine publish.
HSC Routine 2020 – Practical Exam
The Practical Exam will be started from 5th May 2020 Tuesday and will end on 13th May 2020 Wednesday. The students must collect exam time, date and venue from their principal or exam officer.
The exam must be completed within the given date and have to be submitted all necessary documents (Answer sheet and other important papers) within 18th May 2020.
The Practical Exam will be started from 5th May 2020 Tuesday and will end on 13th May 2020 Wednesday.
HSC Exam Routine 2020 PDF Download
If you’re going to sit on the HSC exam 2020, then you must collect your exam routine first. Without an exam routine, you can’t take your HSC exam preparation properly.
First of all, you have to download the routine as a PDF format, then print the routine.
You can download HSC Routine from the official website of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka.
You can just download the routine by clicking the button below.
Special Guidelines to follow by the Candidates of HSC Exam 2020
- Candidates must have to take seats on the exam hall minimum thirty-minutes before the exam starts.
- The MCQ exam will be taken first.
- The creative Exam question paper will be provided after the MCQ Exam.
- Candidates will get thirty-minutes for the MCQ exam and two and a half hours for Creative Question.
- There will be no break between the two exams.
- Exam Schedule for Morning Shift:
- OMR Sheet will be given at 9.30 AM.
- MCQ Question paper will be given at 10.00 AM.
- OMR Sheet will be collected and Creative Question (CQ) will be given at 10.30 AM.
- For the 25 Marks MCQ Question, the time duration will be 25 Minutes.
- Exam Schedule for Day Shift:
- OMR Sheet will be given at 1.30 PM.
- MCQ Question paper will be given at 2.00 PM.
- OMR Sheet will be collected and Creative Question (CQ) will be given at 2.30 PM.
- The tests must be taken according to the timetable mentioned in Question Paper.
- Students must collect admit card from their own institute.
- Students must carry the Registration Card and Admit card during the exam. Otherwise, he or she can’t take part in the exam.
- The practical exam will be taken separately.
As soon as the new HSC exam routine for 2020 publish, you will get the routine.